Home Forums Software Vicon Nexus – BodyLanguage Integration

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Jasper Johns
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Im currently working on running dynamic and static BodyLanguage models through Nexus Pipelines. As the models were developed in BodyBuilder I run into quite a few Problems and have not been able to find an extensive documentation.
      Can anyone point me towards some helpful resources?

Cheers,
      Jasper

Jacques Gay
      Participant

Hi Jasper,

I will be able to assist you in getting the BodyLanguage models to run within Nexus.
      Can you let me know what problems you are facing?

Thanks
      Jacques

Jasper Johns
      Participant

Hey Jaques,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for not getting back to you earlier I was out of town for a while.

I‘m mainly struggling to understand/ find documentation about how to develop models in the Nexus environment.
      For example, how does Nexus interact with .mp files? In BodyBuilder I used the mp-files to store all relevant parameters, either subject specific or calculated from static trials. In Nexus this behavior is somehow different. When I run a model, Nexus sometimes adds a new section of information that was either not defined in the model/relevant or adds a new instance of a certain parameter instead of overwriting the existing value.
      Btw, I’m running Nexus 2.10.

Cheers,
      Jasper

Jacques Gay
      Participant

Hi Jasper,

I think that it might be best to arrange a call and we can discuss them in more detail.

If you email support@vicon.com and address the e-mail to me I can pick it up.

Thanks
      Jacques

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.